1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
2. How much cash do you have on you right now?
More than I'm comfortable posting about in a public forum, not enough to satisfy your average mugger.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
4. Favourite plant?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I haven't missed 4 calls yet.
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
None; it's set to vibrate so as to not annoy the people around me. If I were to use a ring tone, I'd try to get one that sounds like a 1940's-era phone's ring.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A light-blue Croft & Barrow Oxford-style collared shirt.
8. Do you "label" yourself?
I try not to.
9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room?
11. What did you have for breakfast?
A strawberry NutriGrain bar.
12. Since question 12 is weirdly missing, make some shit up.
Can't be arsed to, sorry.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
Last and only: "Welcome to Cingular."
15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
Only when I absolutely have to because of the way an otherwise reputable site is designed.
16. What's an expression that you say a lot?
I don't keep conscious track of my barrel-full of verbal tics (as without them, I don't have enough social ability to hold up my end of a conversation), but "y'know" is probably the current top of the pile.
17. Who told you they loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Someone's overly friendly dog.
19. How many hours a week do you work?
Officially, 37.5; unofficially, somewhere between 40-45.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None. Nor memory cards emptied, neither.
21. Favourite age you have been so far?
I don't know that I can pick one that really stands out above the average blah-ness. Top contenders are: 5, 13, 17, 21, 24, and a sliding scale of "now".
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desk top picture?
Work: "Cloister Graveyard in the Snow", by the German Romantic painter Casper David Friedrich, painted circa 1817-18, destroyed by a 1945 bombing raid of Berlin. (No color photograph or reproduction is known to have ever been made. To see an approximation of what the original colors might have looked like, here is a similar painting by Friedrich, and someone else's guess at the original colors. I think the former is probably more accurate, as Friedrich loved using yellows.)
Home: A left-for-righted picture of the moon that is one of the standard backgrounds that shipped with WinXP.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Send it to Circ; it'll end up in the Children's Office either way."
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
The money. Learning from my mistakes has made me who I am. (If I could go back in time, I'd instead go around solving historical mysteries and doing genealogical research.)
Feudalism: Serf & Turf